-->

Wednesday 23 October 2013

Maybelline Brow Drama.


I'm ashamed to say I don't do anything to my brows, yes I get them threaded but that's about it. It's not because my eyebrows are perfect, they're far from that but I just cannot master the whole filling it technique, so when I came across the Brow Drama I just had to try it. 
It comes in three shades, deep blonde, medium brown and dark brown. 


The wand has a 360 ball on the end making it easy to coat each hair in the "mascara". Unfortunately I found this product a let down. My eyebrows looked the same except they had gone rock hard. After a couple of hours of wearing, my eyebrows started to crumble and look as if I had very bad dandruff in them.  It looks as if I'm back to square one!

Have you tried the Maybelline Brow Drama? What did you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment