-->

Monday 7 April 2014

La Roche Posay Rosaliac CC Cream*



I've never been one for BB or CC creams so when I received the La Roche Posay Rosaliac CC cream* I didn't expect much. I've mentioned before that my Mum isn't one for expensive products or fancy make up but when I got this, she stole it off of me! My Mum has alot of redness to her skin due to years of sitting out in the sun, naughty naughty. Once she applied it she noticed that foundation wasn't needed and couldn't stop telling me about it. It was then my turn, I felt as if the CC cream wasn't enough that I needed foundation on top too. Don't get me wrong, it did cover alot but I love my full coverage flawless foundation look. Nevertheless I still enjoyed the product because it added coverage to my foundation. When my Mum come home 10 hours later her skin still looked perfect! I think weather you like the minimal look or a full coverage you will love this CC cream.

You can pick this up at Escentual.com at a discounted price of £16.55.

Remember there is a YSL giveaway here so go and enter! 

No comments:

Post a Comment