-->

Monday 3 March 2014

If All My Make Up Disappeared...

I've seen this post flying out recently and it made me wonder exactly what 10 things I would repurchase straight away. It's actually quite unbearable to think about, ha! After a long while I finally made my mind up...

The first one is easy, Estee Lauders Double Wear foundation. In other words, my HG, my baby. You all know how much I love this foundation because I bang on about it all the time! Stays on all day, looks amazing, flawless coverage ahhh!
Next would be the Bobbi Brown Corrector, this is amazing for covering dark circles and brightening the eye area. This is great for pale skin girls who suffer from blue tones around the eye which I get alot of!

A foundation buffing brush is a must! My two favourites are the Real Techniques Expert Face brush and the Sigma F80 Flat Kabuki and it's so hard to chose just one! But for price matters it would have to be the Real Techniques one, no need to explain why, everyone loves it.
Mascara is a must, no question about it and I know my first choice would be Benefits They're Real, pricey but worth it. I just cant live without this! Most mascaras I've tried tend to smudge after a few hours but this doesn't plus it makes my eyelashes look super long and it holds a beautiful curl.

As you know, I'm a lipstick whore. I just love lipsticks. You can check out my top 5 highend ones here. So choosing just one is impossible so I have to chose 2. My first choice would be YSL's Rouge Voluptee in number 7, a gorgeous baby pink. My second choice would be Macs Creme Cup, another lovely pink but this time a bit nuder. I reach for this too often for it to be forgotten about.
I would need a setting powder because I get an oily t-zone, the one I would get would be the Soap And Glory One Heck Of A Blot. I just love this powder, it's so finely milled that it doesn't look cakey at all.

For blush it would be cult favourite Nars Orgasm, I just can't get enough of this lately. Like I said before, I was never bothered over this shade until I bought it. It gives a pretty girly look which I love. Moving on to eyeshadow, the palette I would love to get would be the Nars Narsissist palette but considering it's limited edition I doubt I would be able to get my hands on it again, for this reason I would chose the Naked 1 palette. The Urban Decay Naked 1 palette has everything you need, from neutral shades to darker shades for a gorgeous smokey eye.
And lastly, my tenth product would be the Bourjois 3D effect lipgloss. I do prefer lipstick but some days I do like a gloss and this is one of my favourites. It's not sticky, it lasts a good while and it just looks so pretty on the lips. Plus for a drugstore lipgloss there are so many shades to chose from.

So there we have it, my ten make up products that I would need to repurchase.
What would your ten products be?


No comments:

Post a Comment