-->

Sunday 27 October 2013

Monthly Favourites #1

I'm very sad to say, my favourite month is coming to an end. Yes, that's right, I love October. Not just because of my birthday or my anniversary but because of the season. I love how it's not too cold yet cold enough to wear layers. Love how you can have duvet days with a hot chocolate yet it's not terrible to be out in. I've also loved this month because I've found quite a few goodies!

Estee Lauder Double Wear Foundation - I honestly cannot say one bad thing about this foundation. It's medium to full coverage (depending on how you apply it) without feeling heavy on the face or appearing cakey. It lasts all day even in the most humid weather. It gives a lovely semi matte finish. I will never change my foundation, I can actually say this is my HG foundation.

Bobbi Brown Corrector - This has been a life saver for me recently I don't usually suffer from dark circles but these past few weeks I've been shocked at what I discover in the morning.  The pink/peachy tones to the corrector cancels out the dark blue under the eyes...amazing.

Rimmel 107 Lasting Finish Matte by Kate Moss - This is a deep berry red with cool undertones lipstick. The pigmentation is on point, it lasts for hours on the lips then turns into a stain. One swipe on the lips will give an opaque finish. A must have for the autumn winter months.

Ellie Saab Perfume - I'm really not good at describing scents but I'll give it a go! I find this perfume to be sweet smelling but without smelling to girly, it's a grown up kind of sweet. I think what tones down the girlyness is the wood scent you receive afterwards. If you come across this in the perfume aisle, give it a sniff, you wont be disappointed.

Essie In Master Plan - I've been on the hunt for the "perfect" grey for some time now, after a few bad purchases I finally came across this. It's not too dark nor too blue toned. Comes across to me like a pastel grey. Pretty.

And that's it for my monthly favourites. What have you been loving this month?

No comments:

Post a Comment