-->

Wednesday 5 March 2014

NYX Haul & Review

A week or so ago NYX had an offering of free delivery on their website, I saw it, couldn't resist and here we are. Apparently, NYX is now available in some UK Next stores, unfortunately my nearest store doesn't. 
I only picked up 3 things but wish I bought more because the quality is amazing, except for one thing...

The first thing I chose was the Jumbo Eye Pencil in Cottage Cheese. Not the best name, the thought of cottage cheese makes me gag but the colour is gorgeous. Cottage Cheese is a shimmer pearl colour which makes a lovely inner eye highlight, I also use this as a base to intensify my eyeshadow. 
I also got the Butter Lip Gloss in Maple Blondie, a soft light pink. I'm so surprised with the quality of this lipgloss, the formula is just amazing! The pigment is great too and the smell is divine!
The last thing I picked up was the Soft Matte Lip Cream in Tokyo which is another soft pink but a bit nuder. I wish I could love this because the colour is so gorgeous but the formula is terrible. It has the most weirdest, uncomfortable feel on the lips, so much so that after about 20 minutes I had to take it off. The Soft Matte Lip Creams are also extremely drying, after using a lip scrub and a lip balm these still looks horrible on my lips. I wont be buying these again.

Have you tried any NYX products? What do you recommend? 

No comments:

Post a Comment