-->

Saturday 1 March 2014

The Weeks Most Loved #7

Sorry for the delay of this post, I know it was meant to be put up yesterday but I had a busy day and the post wasn't nearly finished. Stress. But here we are so enjoy!

For the past year or so I've always used the Real Techniques Expert Face brush for applying my foundation, I found this brush worked wonders and I was pretty pleased with it. But recently I've been craving new brushes. My first order was from Crown brushes (more on that in a later post), once I had received them I then wanted more and finally purchased my first Sigma brush. The brush I chose was the F80 Flat Top Kabuki brush. I have honestly never felt a brush so soft yet so dense, it's amazing. It applies my foundation so smooth and flawless, I have fallen in love.

If you read my Mondays post your'll know I've fallen in love with Nars blushers and this weeks choice has been Angelika. Angelika is a cotton candy pink with silver and gold shimmer running through it and looks so beautiful on the face. If your interested in knowing more, the post is here.

A week or so ago I made a Nyx order and one of the products I got was the Jumbo Eye Pencil in Cottage Cheese. I was going to get the cult favourite "Milk" but wanted something more shimmery. I use this as a base to intensify the look of the eye shadow and it makes a gorgeous inner corner highlight. I plan on getting more of these.

My last favourite of the week has been Essie Nail Polish in Figi, a creamy pale pink that looks almost white. I love the "chic" look this nail colour gives and the formula is incredible! Got my eyes on "Ballet Slippers" next seeing as it is meant to be the Queens favourite, cos you know that's how we roll. Ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment