-->

Friday 14 March 2014

The Weeks Most Loved #9



This week we've finally had some decent weather, the suns been shining so this can only mean one thing, spring is coming! Apart from the bees and wasps spring is one of my favourite months (autumn being the first) This tends to be the season where I spend the most too, the pastel coloured clothes, the soft pink baby lips and glowing skin. Oooh. I've already started to change things in my make up bag to suit the up coming season so here are the things that I've been enjoying the most. 

The first thing I've been loving is the Barry M Lip Paint in 101 Marshmallow, a very pale nude milky pink,  a shade I wouldn't have chosen by browsing round Boots. I haven't seen one good review about this lipstick which is a shame because I think it's lovely! A girl I know always looks so gorgeous I just had to ask her what lipstick she wore, she mentioned this and I went out the next day to get it. I love this on it's own or over the top of Macs Creme D'Nude.

Another Barry M favourite comes from their new spring collection nail Gelly in Rose Hip, a very pale pink almost white shade. This looks gorgeous on the toes paired wi
th an open toed nude shoe. A must have for this spring and summer.

I've been wanting a eye cream for the longest time now but couldn't make my mind up on which one I wanted, I ended up going to my go to skincare brand, Origins. I chose the Origins Starting Over Eye Cream and have fallen in love. The consistency is very thick which I love because it actually feels as if it's doing something. The eye cream claims to hydrate and smooth over any fine lines you may have. I have defiantly noticed the area to be more brighter and moisturised but it's still early days to note on the fine lines.  The pot is tiny but a little bit is only needed.

This week I've fallen back in love with the Kevyn Aucoin Sculpting Powder, the perfect contour shade for pale skin. I love how natural this powder is and how defined I can make my cheek bones without looking bronzed. I'm yet to find a cheaper powder that looks similar to this so if you have, let me know!
My last favourite comes from no7 Skincare, the Beautiful Skin Night Cream. I love how rich and thick this feels on my skin and it doesn't sink in straight away which I always look out for in a night cream. The next morning my skin is feeling super soft and glowing. For £13.50 I think this is brilliant and at the moment Boots are doing a 3 for 2 on skincare!

What have you been loving this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment