-->

Wednesday 12 March 2014

What's In My Make Up Bag

I'm going to start of by saying I'm not one of those girls to have just one mascara or one eye shadow palette in her make up bag, I like to have a few to chose from. I've recently been decorating my bedroom too meaning everything is upside side so quite a few items have been stored into my make up bag whilst others are in one massive box. Yep, I know, I have too much make up. 

You may look at the size of my make up bag and think holy moly that's enormous but the reason for this is because of decorating and I'm fed up of keep going into the spare room, rummaging around in the box to find things so my current favourite products are stored in this bag plus one side is full of brushes!
Products in my make up bag are usually my essentials plus things that I'm trying out.

This will be in no order, just going to randomaly pull things out :)

Rimmel Stay Matte Powder
Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder
Estee Lauder Double Wear Foundation
L'oreal Miss Manga Mascara
Benefit Porefessional
Urban Decay Revolution Lipstick in Obsessed
Nars Blush In Angelika
MUA Trio Eyeshadow in Innocence
Rimmel Scandalous Khol Pencil in Nude x2
Urban Decay Naked Basics Palette
Nars Sheer Matte Foundation
Mac Creme Cup
Mac Eyeshadow Quad
Kevyn Aucoin Sculpting Powder
theBalm Frat Boy Blush
Maybelline Colour Tattoo in Pink Gold
Bourjois Chocolate Bronzer
Maybelline Fit Me Concealer
Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealer
Nars Narsissist Eyeshadow Palette
SmashBox Primer
Benefit Boi-ing
Mac Mineralize Skin Finish in Lightscapade
Bobbi Brown Corrector
Barry M Lipgloss in Number 12
no7 Instant Radiance
Nars Narsissist Cheek Palette

Phew! 
What's in your make up bag?




No comments:

Post a Comment