-->

Monday 17 March 2014

Urban Decay Revolution Lipstick In Obsessed





Surprise surprise another lipstick. I've mentioned this lipstick in one of my weekly favourites but I feel as if it deserves it's own post.

The shade I got is "Obsessed" a beautiful bubblegum baby pink with purple undertones, something I've never seen before. Some days when I wear this it looks more pink and other days it can look more purple, don't know how it happens but I love it. The revolutions formula is incredible too, packed with jojoba oil, avocado oil, cocoa butter and shea butter these are so hydrating! Dare I say it, I think I prefer these to the Mac lipsticks. Sometimes my lips can be too dry to even wear Macs cremesheen lipsticks yet the Urban Decay one goes on still looking so smooth and gorgeous. I'm definitely going to be getting some more, "Native" is my next choice. I think these are really worth the price at £15.

Have you tried the Urban Decay Revolution Lipsticks? Anyone got "Native"? If so, what do you think of it?

No comments:

Post a Comment