-->

Wednesday 14 May 2014

Essie Truth Or Flare


It's not often I crave a certain nail polish. Yes I see a colour I like, buy it and enjoy it but nothing to run around each store to try and find. But recently there has been a shade that has really stuck out to me and every time I ask someone what colour they are wearing they all tell me the same thing, Essie Truth Or Flare.
Personally I'm a massive Barry M nail polish fan and only tend to stick them but having already 3 Essie shades in my collection I knew I wouldn't be disappointed with the formula. To me, seeing this colour pop up so much and love it even more each time I saw it, it was a sign, I needed to get it. Superdrug had 3 for 2 on all cosmetics so I popped it into my basket along with a couple of other bits I've been wanting to try for some time now (more on them in another post.)
Essie Truth Or Flare is a gorgeous grey/blue colour that I've yet to see anywhere else. I've really been loving this on my fingers and toes and think it's a gorgeous colour for spring.

What nail colour have you been loving lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment