-->

Monday 19 May 2014

Dior Lip Glow




The Dior Lip Glow is a product I've always wanted to try yet when I had the money to treat myself I always dismissed it. The Lip Glow is a made to measure balm that enhances the natural lip colour and reacts differently with the unique chemistry of each persons lips giving everyone an individual colour. The idea of buying a lip product and not knowing what colour it'll turn out to be was quite daunting. I ended up taking the plunge, like always, and I'm so glad I did, so much so that I went on and bought the Dior Rosy Glow Blush. I have quite pigmented lips anyway so the balm doesn't give me the baby pink colour I had hoped for but instead I get the most beautiful dusty rose colour instead. This has been my go to lip product since getting this, it's packed with wild mango and luffa cylindrica causing the lips to be protected and moisturised. On days when I don't know what to wear but want a bit of colour I reach for this, when my lips are dry but I still want colour, I reach for this. This is perfect to be put into your handbag because no mirror is needed to apply it. 

Have you got the Dior Lip Glow? What are your thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment