-->

Friday 9 May 2014

Makeup Revolution Iconic 3 VS Naked 3 Palette



I've ditched my usual Friday post, the weeks most loved for something more interesting.
When it comes to eye shadows I do tend to go for the more expensives ones in my collection just because I don't have to mess around clearing up anything fall out, I know they wont be chalky and I know the pigmentation would be on point. I got sent the Makeup Revolution Redemption Iconic 3 palette* and noticed how similar the shades were to the Urban Decay Naked 3 palette. After googling it, I realised I wasn't the only one to notice it. So here I am doing a comparison between the two.

 Top - Urban Decay Naked 3
Bottom - Makeup Revolution Iconic 3

As you can see both palettes are basically the same. Makeup Revolution have a couple of shades more pigmented than the Naked 3 but the Naked 3 has a few shades more pigmented than the Iconic 3. Personally if I owned the Iconic 3 I wouldn't feel the need to splurge out on the Naked 3. Some people think Makeup Revolution are wrong for copying other brand products but personally I think it's a brilliant idea, not everyone has £37 to spend on a palette. Obviously the Naked eyeshadows are lot more creamy and have less fallout but the cheaper version doesn't have a very chalky texture either.

If you haven't got the Naked 3 I would defiantly go and get the Iconic 3 instead!

No comments:

Post a Comment