-->

Wednesday 30 October 2013

Maybelline 24hr Color Tattoo

I've seen the Maybelline color tattoos get alot of hype from fellow beauty bloggers and unfortunately this makes me want to buy what ever it is to put it to the test. Most of time I also fall in love, other times I don't. Luckily for me I have enjoyed using these. I bought "on and on bronze"  which is a gorgeous shimmery bronze shade and "metallic pomegranate" which is a dark burgundy shade with gold shimmer.
They both apply thickly so are enough to wear alone. They go on so smoothly and are a dream to blend AND they last all day. What more could you want? These are £4.99 each which is a bargain.
They
come in loads of different shades including some daring brights. I highly recommend!
Have you tried these? If not, will you be?

No comments:

Post a Comment