-->

Monday 4 November 2013

Skincare Loves

It's only started a few months ago that I got into skincare and began my own skincare  routine, yes I went to bed with my make up on and wiped it away with a wipe the following morning, eek, minging I know. I'm not really sure where it came from considering all I cared about was make up but boy am I glad I started. I've seen a major difference in my skin and I obviously put it down to these. I've come to realise skincare is very important especially in the colder months. So now is the perfect time to get yourself a skincare routine suitable for your skin.

Biore Warming Anti-Blackhead Cleanser - I suffer from blackheads on my nose area so to keep them at bay I use this. It contains small exfoliating beads to smooth the skin whilst opening up the pores to get rid of the dirt trapped within. 

Bioderma - You've all probably heard about this magical cleansing water, it's a cult product. I use this to remove most of make up. It's not too drying and not too oily so works for everyone.

Liz Earle Hot Cloth Cleanser - Another cult product. I cannot get enough of this. I use this after the Bioderma to make sure all make up and dirty is gone. This leaves my skin feeling so soft and smooth that I've felt no need to try the Emma Hardie Cleansing Balm.

Liz Earle Instant Boost Skin Tonic - This is by far the best toner I have ever used. Unlike other toners this leaves my skin feeling refreshed and soft. I use this twice a day and it lasts roughly 9 months. I cannot praise this product enough, go buy it!

L'occitane Ultra Rich Face Cream - This is magic cream. No joke. It's meant for very dry skin, which I don't have yet it still seems to work for me. Not too heavy but hydrates my skin like nothing before. Pricey but worth it.

Origins Clear Improvement Mask - When ever I'm having a bad skin day I tend to always reach for this mask. Leaves my skin feeling lovely without giving me irritated red skin. Full review here.

Clarins Double Serum - Like I mentioned, it has taken me awhile to get into skincare. Once I knew the ins and outs I realised a serum was needed, after a couple of days of research I opted for this one. Filled with 20 pure plant exacts this doesn't come cheap. I'm glad I got this though, I've seen a huge difference in my skin tone after useing this.

So here we have it, my most used skincare products. What's used in your skincare routine?



No comments:

Post a Comment