-->

Monday 18 November 2013

Benefit Love At First Shine


From left to right, top to bottom - A - Lister, Fauxance, Kiss You, Lollibop, Poutrageous! and Icebreaker.


Like I said in my Christmas Wishlist post whilst shopping for others my wishlist tends to grow. Whilst I was online shopping I came across the Benefit love at first shine Christmas gift set. After ooing and ahhing over it for a few hours I found myself entering my details in to purchase it. The set includes 6 of their ultra plush lip glosses. Like all Benefit products the packaging is so cute and girly. Each shade is sheer enough to apply with out a mirror but enough pigmentation to fall in love (expect Icebreaker of course). The formula to the glosses are spot on, non-sticky but last for ages! I'm not usually a lipgloss kinda girl but these have converted me.
This is a perfect gift for a friend or relative at Christmas or even for yourself.
What's your favourite shade?

No comments:

Post a Comment