-->

Friday 15 November 2013

Mac Rebel

After many months of me wondering why people owned this lipstick I finally found out. It's one of those shades that scared me and was a bit too much out there. I have seen it feature on so many youtube videos and blogs but still shyed away from it. It then made it's self on to my Christmas wishlist but I couldn't wait and it's now mine.  Once I learnt the whole dabbing technique I've started to dive in to the mystery of dark lipsticks and oh my, it's love. Rebel is described as a midtone plum and looks alot darker in the bullet. I think this may be the first Mac satin finish lipstick I own and I adore it, not too glossy yet not too matte, perfect for this time of year. I found that it lasted for hours on the lips leaving a gorgeous berry coloured stain. 
Mac lipsticks retail now for £15.00 so a bit pricey but so worth it. Macs lipstick colour selection is amazing plus you can choose from 8 different finishes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment