-->

Wednesday 13 November 2013

Me Time #1

As a mum I don't really get any "me time" once I've put her to bed I tend to eat dinner, watch an hours tv then find it's time to hit the sheets. But after a long day of appointments, unpleasant weather (without an umbrella may I add) and the dreaded school run, me time was very much needed.

I'm not very much of a bath girl, except when I have a few Lush products waiting to be used, on this occasion I was out of Lush Bath Bombs so I had to make do with the shower, with wasn't a let down at all. In the colder months I love the bathroom to be steaming hot when I arrive, something I can achieve with the shower.

In the shower I chose a mask and shower gel of my choice,

Original Source Shower Gel - £2.29
Origins Clear Improvement Mask - £22.00
Exfoliating Gloves - £2.99


Once out of the shower I chose these products to carry on my session to soft skin and relaxation.

Soap & Glory Butter Yourself - £10.50
Avons Cuticle Oil - Cannot find on website.
Essie Fiji - £7.99
Sally Hansen Insta-Dri - £5.99

No comments:

Post a Comment