-->

Monday 25 November 2013

Spot Of Bother

Don't you just love it when you have a good few weeks of clear glowing skin and as soon as you have an event to attend to, BAM, those spots just love to appear?! Yep, me neither. I have a wedding to attend to next week and hoped for clear skin, but I guess my skin had other ideas. Friday morning I woke up with not just 1 but 2 horrid spots on my chin and I don't just mean little coverable spots. Yesterday morning I woke up to find another and this morning, yes you've guessed it, a fourth spot has appeared.
So I have made it my mission to get my clear skin back by the weekend, sounds slightly impossible but hopefully doable.

I've chosen some products to help me along the way, some new and some old goodies. So fingers crossed it works out for me.



The origins improvement mask is my go to mask, I love it. It gets rid of all dirt in the pores helping to prevent any new spots to appear.
Tea tree oil is famously known to help kick spots, I've used this product for years either in an oil or stick form. And lastly is the La Roche Posay Effaclar Duo, this is a new purchase and one I don't know if it is worth the hype but I'm sure to find out soon.

What do you use to control those pesty spots?

No comments:

Post a Comment