-->

Wednesday 27 November 2013

Not Bioderma

Who would have thought it, water to take our make up off.  It all started off with Bioderma taking the blogging world by storm that started the whole cleansing water craze. It's one of those products everyone and their mothers have tried it. A french brand and a holy grail product for backstage make up artists everyone has now jumped on the bandwagon even other brands...


L'oreal Skin Perfection 3 in 1: I've seen everyone bang on about this so as I do I had to give it a whirl. I picked this up in my local Asdas for £2! Yes, £2! I think this stuff is amazing, only needing 1 cotton pad for my face and another for my eye make up you never use too much. It doesn't irritate my skin or my eyes. Very close to Bioderma. I recommend getting your self a bottle if you can if you don't want to spend the £16 on Bioderma.


No7 Beautiful Skin: Being addicted to shopping in Boots I tend to end up with loads of £5 off No7 vouchers. No7 isn't a brand I tend to look at but I decided to give their skin care range a go. I chose out the No7 beautiful skin cleansing oil. I don't rate this cleanser at all. It took around 7 cotton pads to remove my make up when usually it only takes 2. It didn't budge my eye make up at all just left me with horrific panda eyes and left my skin so dry. This retails for £9.00 and although I received it for £4.00 I wouldn't even pay that for it.

What do you use to take your make up off?

No comments:

Post a Comment