-->

Monday 9 December 2013

The Christmas Accent Nail

Every girl needs a bit of glitter in their lives personally I prefer mine in small doses. I'm not one of those girls who must have something because it's sparkly, infact I can't even stand those birthday cards with all the glitter falling everywhere, yuk. But at Christmas, it's a must. I've tried nail art and failed. But that doesn't stop me from admiring others nails and wishing I could also have their nail art talents. So having a glitter accent nail is just right up my street, very easy, sutile yet gorgeous.

This is by far my favourite Christmasy/Winter nail duo, Barry M Matte nail paint in burgundy crush and a simple silver glitter nail varnish, this one is just a Sainsburys own and it works just fine. I also added Sally Hansen Insta-Dri to seal it all in and give the nail a glossy finish. 

No comments:

Post a Comment