-->

Friday 6 December 2013

La Roche Posay Effaclar Duo Review

I'm almost certain that everyone and their mothers have tried the La Roche Posay Effaclar Duo. I've never suffered with spots as a teenager but now at 21 it has seemed to catch up with me. For the past year I have had outbreaks of horrendous spots on my chin, the big red sore ones that cannot be squeezed. I have tried all sorts of treatments but none have ever worked so I started to believe that spots are like a cold, no treatment will cure it, it's just the game of waiting until they go on their own.

I have seen this wonder cream pop up on various youtube videos and blogs but still wasn't sure exactly what it was for, some claim it's a moisturiser, others say it's a spot cream. During a breakout, on a whim in Boots I decided to give it a try.
That night I applied the cream on only the spotty area and when I woke up I found out that spots aren't like a cold, there is a treatment! The redness had died down dramatically. I repeated this for 4 days, morning and night and by the end of it my spots had completely gone. Usually my spots can take up to 3 weeks to disappear, so ladies, go get this magic cream it does work!

For 40ml you may think £13 is too much, but a only a little is needed. Escentual also have a 25% off so you can get it for £10.12. 

No comments:

Post a Comment