-->

Wednesday 29 January 2014

L'oreal Paris Miss Manga Mascara




My favourite mascara of all time has defiantly got to be Benefit's They're Real but spending that much on a mascara every 3 or so months does make my heart ache so I made it my mission to find a drugstore mascara I love equally. I fell in love with the Collections Skylash mascara but for some unknown reason they decided to discontinue it. About a month ago I received some Boots vouchers and one of them was that you buy 1 mascara and receive the other half price so what better time to get mascara hunting!

It took me quite a while to chose my chosen two but whilst I was standing in the que I noticed a L'oreal stand selling the Miss Manga Mascara, one I had not heard of before. So down went one and another arrived in my basket.

The Miss Manga Mascaras are priced at £8.99 each and come in three different colours, black, turquoise and purple. I obviously went for the black. When I got home and opened it up I was happy to see it had a fairly thin brush that tapered towards the tip because I cannot stand big fat brushes.
I still haven't made my mind up on this mascara, some days I love it, it lengthens my lashes and gives volume and other days I find it clumps and gives me spider lashes. I defiantly think this is a hit or miss mascara, I wont be repurchasing it.

So my mission continues, do you have any drugstore mascara recommendations?

No comments:

Post a Comment