-->

Monday 27 January 2014

Stila In The Light Palette



I've been after this palette for God knows how long, it has stayed in my Feel Unique basket for months maybe even a year! Until a few weeks ago I thought to myself If I never buy it I will never know why it always caught my eye. (This is the excuse I use all the time.)
It arrived surprisingly fast which was exciting! It felt like Christmas all over again. The palette is £25 which is a bargain considering you get a dark brown smudge stick in "Damsel" which retails for £13 alone. The palette contains 10 eyeshadows including cult favourite "Kitten".

You get 4 Matte shades
"Bare" - A beige ivory colour which is perfect for a base colour
"Bliss" - A rosy beige, great for a transition colour
"Sandstone" - A chocolate brown, great for the crease or lining the eye
"Ebony" - Deep black. A staple for a smoky eye

You also get 6 shimmery shades
"Kitten" - A slightly pink champagne colour, great for all over the lid or in the inner cornor
"Sunset" - Bronzey red shade great for the crease
"Bubbly" - A gold champagne colour, another great lid colour
"Gilded Gold" - A shimmery brown perfect for almost anything
"Luster" - A taupe great for giving the eye depth
"Night Sky" - Midnight blue colour great for crease or lid

My favourite combo from this palette has to be "Kitten" all over the lid with "Gilded Gold" in the crease and along the lower lash line. "Kitten" all over the lid and in the crease looks incredible too.
This palette also comes with a how-to step by step guide to create gorgeous eye make up.
I haven't come across a palette like this before, it is love.

Do you own this palette or any of the "in the" palettes by Stila? What do you think of it?

No comments:

Post a Comment