-->

Monday 13 January 2014

Planning Ahead

2013 was a year of unorganisation and panic for me. Knowing I had appointments coming up and not finding out until 2 hours before that I had to be somewhere, running around like a crazy lady and even sometimes missing appointments, not good. It's funny though because I'm the type of person who has a pen and paper ready when making appointments to jot down the time and date to be there but the piece of paper soon goes missing. 
They say people who are very tidy and like everything to have a home are organised, well they lied. I can't stand mess. I don't like cluttered shelves or a drawer full of miss match items, everything needs a home so I wonder why I'm so bad at being organised. 

Also in 2013 I was terrible for keeping up with my blog posts, I tried keeping it to Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays but I found myself missing days and posting all different days, that's going to change this year.

On the weekend I went out and bought a note book so I can keep track of my appointments and to write down what blog is going up when. 

2014 is going to be different, I will be organised!

Are there any changes you want to make in 2014?


No comments:

Post a Comment