-->

Tuesday 7 January 2014

Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder





I have been wanting the Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder in Diffused light since like forever but couldn't justify spending £38 on a powder which isn't even a setting powder. I had no actually idea what it's purpose was so wasn't really sure why I even wanted it. Maybe it's because so many bloggers and youtubers raved about it? That's the inner make up lover coming out in me. Before making my mind up about it I watched numerous of youtube videos and read thousands of blogs about it over and over again until I felt as if my mind was gonna explode. I finally worked out that it's a finely milled powder which gives you a "glow from within" look. Right up my street. I'm not a dewy foundation lover yet don't like the matte look. So full coverage but natural finishes are my favourite and I knew that this powder was going to help me create the finish I longed for. I chose the shade "diffused light" because I wanted something not too shimmer so I could use it all over my face. Diffused light has a yellow tinge to it cancelling out any redness your foundation or concealer may not have covered it also gives your skin an almost blurred/photoshop finish leaving your skin looking amazing. If you're how I was, not sure if you should give a try, trust me, buy it you wont be disappointed.


No comments:

Post a Comment