-->

Friday 17 January 2014

The Weeks Most Loved #1

I've seen quite a few other Bloggers do this post and I always enjoy reading them, infact it's one of my favourites so here I am today giving it ago myself, I hope you enjoy.

It's come to the end of the week where I've noticed new products have made it in to my everyday make up bag and others have gone. I tend to switch make up around so all my stuff gets used because lord knows I have way to much!

The first thing that I've been enjoying using is the Soap And Glory Archery Brow Pencil And Tint (such a long name!) I wont go into full detail as I spoke about this in Wednesdays post, but this has been a life saver for someone like me who has always struggled with filling in brows.
Clinique Take The Day Off Balm is a cleanser I've heard lots about, it was always popping up in Youtube videos and blogs so when my Liz Earl Hot Cloth Polish ran out I thought I'd give it a go. It's very different from what I'm use to. The Liz Earl Cleanser is like a cream where as the Clinique one is a hard oil which you melt in your hands then apply to the face. Although this is very different to what I'm use to I've fallen in love! I had a break out a few weeks ago but after using this for a few days it cleared them up completely. I find this also hydrates my skin without making it oily which a bonus, it's extremely

good if your in a rush or tired and cant be asked because it's so damn quick and easy! I find I hardly have to rub this over my face to get rid off my make up and any dirt and it's amazing at getting rid of stubborn mascara. This cleanser is the first one I've found that easily takes off the Benefit They're Real Mascara, if your a user of that then your'll know how hard it is to remove! For £21 it's a lot more expensive than the Liz Earl one but only a tiny amount is needed and I know this is going to last me a long time.
I'm not usually one for hair products, I don't tend to bother with oils, hair spray ect but what I do like is volume. For years I've tried all kinds of sprays and mousses but never had any luck until I found the Tresemme 24 Hour Body Amplify Mousse. Again, only a tiny bit is needed to give the va va voom volume look (ha!) This doesn't make my hair feel heavy or unwashed and the following day it doesn't leave my hair crispy or make my hair look white. Amazing! For £5.39 it's a bargain!
Last but by all means not least it's the Benefit Boing Concealer. I got this in the best of benefit Christmas gift set and didn't think I'd really use it. On a morning where all my concealers seemed to have gone walk abouts I reached for this and instantly loved it. I used shade 01 to brighten up the eye area and to set my Bobbi Brown Corrector and I couldn't believe how creamy it was! Seriously, it felt like I was applying butter to my face. (Not recommended!) This concealer didn't crease on me and it lasted all day. £17.50 is a great price for this if you ask me!

What have you been loving this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment