-->

Wednesday 19 February 2014

Make Up Essentials

There are some products that I just cant leave alone, ones that are my favourite and yet to find anything as good as. I was tempted to add lipsticks into this just because I'm a lipstick whore and can't get enough of them, but another always comes along that I just love but at the moment Mac's Creme D'Nude is doing it for me!
I'm going to start of with the controversial make up product, primer. Does it work? Is it good for the skin? I personally think they work and think they are fine for the skin especially the Benefit Porefessional. I once raved and raved about the Smashbox Colour Correcting primer until I found this beauty. I don't even know how to explain how it makes my skin feel or how much it makes my foundation look 100x better.

When it comes to foundation I'm all for the full coverage flawless look yet with alot of full coverage foundations cakeyness can be a problem. I have found the answer. Estee Lauders Double Wear. I've been using this for nearly a year and a half now and haven't tried anything else. It lasts all day even in the most humid weather. Just amazing. I really want to try the Bare Minerals foundation, Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk foundation and the Laura Mercier Silk Creme foundation but with being so happy with the one I'm already using I'm worried it'll be a waste of money. Yet I still want them. Blogger problem!

Being a pale girl means I get alot of blue around the inner corner of my eye. Not attractive. I've tried so many full coverage concealers yet nothing compares to the Bobbi Brown Corrector. With it's peach undertones it cancels out any blue tones like no ones business! To pair with that I love the Rimmel Wake Me Up concealer, I love how illuminating it is with out being glittery. All other brightening concealers I've tried have always caked on me. Nars Radiant Creamy concealer is next on my list. Have you tried it?

If there's any make up brush I couldn't live without it has to be the Real Techniques Expert Face brush. I use this to give me a flawless finish to my foundation and haven't used anything else since I got this. (A good year ago) It washes well and has stayed in brilliant condition.


What are the make up products you cant live without?
Have you tried any of the 3 foundations I mentioned? How good are they?


No comments:

Post a Comment