-->

Wednesday 12 February 2014

Narsissist Eyeshadow Palette



The Nars Narsissist eye palette. Isn't it just so wonderful? As soon as I heard about this palette I knew I had to get it. After owning Nars Sheer Matte and Turkish Delight lipgloss I considered myself a semi Nars virgin and wanted more from the brand. I ordered this along with the Narsissist Cheek Palette (review here.)
I've seen other bloggers review this palette and complain about the pigmentation in some of the shades, I can't seem to find this fault luckily. I find each eyeshadow to be pigmented and creamy and they blend so heavenly.   I'm glad I'm so happy with this palette because with the whooping £50 price tag I'd be rather bummed if it was a let down. I ordered mine from John Lewis where it is currently out of stock but I have heard they will be getting one more lot of stock in, if you can't wait for that then I'd defo go check out Nars counters.

The palette contains 15 shades which are a mix between matte and frost finishes. I usually find with frosted finishes that the pigmentation isn't as good but I would think some of these were shimmer finishes due to the pay off.
Going from left to right and across.
All About Eve - Muted yellow beige with a frosted finish

Madrague #2 - Soft brown caramel with a matte finish

Fez - Chocolate brown with gold copper with a shimmer/frost finish

Bali - Dark brown with cool undertones with a matte finish

Coconut Grove - Deep brown matte

Madrague #1 - Pale yellow cream with a matte finish (exactly the same as Urban Decays "Foxy")

Nepal - Peach rose with a frosted finish

Ashes To Ashes - Purple with brown undertones with a frosted finish

Brousse # 2 - Muted smoky purple with warm undertones with a satin finish

Mekong - Dark espresso brown with a shimmer over matte finish

Bellissima #1 - Pale peach with sparkle - great for the inner corner of the eye

Lhasa - Lavender grey/ purple taupe with a frosted finish

Bad Behaviour - Teal grey with a shimmer/frosted finish

Dogon #2 - Dark navy  with very fine shimmer over matte

Pandora - Matte black

This palette is very versatile, you have your neutrals and a load of smoky shades too.
If you are a Nars eyeshadow virgin like I was I highly recommend you get this palette, yes £50 is alot but you'll love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment