-->

Friday 14 February 2014

The Weeks Most Loved #5


This week hasn't been the best when it comes to the mornings. My phone has gone crazy and my alarm hasn't been working resulting in me having to be up and out within half hour. That's where the Maybelline 24 Hour Colour Tattoo has come in hand. I sometimes refer this to the "pot of magic", it's so easy and quick to apply and blends smoothly by just using your finger. The staying power is amazing and for £4.99 you really cant go wrong. The shade I've been using is "On And On Bronze" a gorgeous copper colour that looks like you've spent at least 10 minutes applying your eye make up, a must have for all girls! 

Another eye product that I have been loving is the MUA Undress Me Too Palette, the oh so famous Urban Decay Naked 2 dupe. For £4.00 you get 12 shades which are all very pigmented which is amazing. Slightly chalky though but nothing to complain about when you consider the price.
Next up is the new addition to my Mac lipstick collection, "Creme D'Nude". A gorgeous peach nude with neutral undertones which doesn't make you look near to death. I've been wearing this every day since I've got it, it just goes with any make up look.

Lastly is cult favourite Nars Orgasm, everyone and their mothers and their dogs have tried this blush but it took me ages to purchase it. When looking at swatches and seeing it in the pan it didn't look anything special to me but when Nars brought out the Narsissist Cheek Palette I thought it was my chance to give it a go. When I first applied it to my cheeks I instantly fell in love. A lovely peachy pink with gold shimmer it gives a gorgeous girly healthy glow to the face.

What have you been loving this week? 

No comments:

Post a Comment