-->

Thursday 6 February 2014

The Weeks Most Loved #4




I can't quite believe I've already written up 3 lots of "the weeks most loved" posts. Each time I go to write one I have to go back and check which number I'm on, time goes too fast.
I've always loved the look of glossy black nails on others but was too scared of doing it myself in case I looked gothic, silly I know considering I went through a stage of being one in my teens. Cringe. I decided just to go for it and oh my I loved it! I've posted a picture on my instagram if your interested in seeing the results. here. Any chipped nail varnish can look tacky but especially black so I went to my trusty nail varnish brand, Barry M. For £2.99 you really cant go wrong.

 Being a pale girl I find it hard to find a bronzer that isn't orange or muddy looking on the skin so I invested in the Kevyn Aucoin Sculpting Powder, mini review here but after seeing rave reviews about the Bourjois Paris Chocolate Bronzer I went and got it. I chose shade 51 which is the lightest and it works a dream. Obviously it's not as good as the Kevyn Aucoin powder but it still does the job. A muted brown that blends beautifully. A great everyday bronzer. 

Lastly is the Stila In The Light palette, since I got this I can't seem to put it down. I wont go on too much about it because here is a full review. But if your looking for a palette for an everyday look or a smokey eye that has a mixture of mattes and shimmers and you want good quality eyeshadows, I highly recommend it. 

What have you been loving this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment