-->

Monday 10 March 2014

Feel Unique Wish List



Feel Unique is one of my my favourite websites for beauty, it has everything you need from drugstore brands to highend brand, make up, skincare and haircare! They always have voucher code offerings which make it even better. I tend to always have a long wish list when it comes to this website so I thought I'd share my current lust list. 


1. thebalm Mary Lou Manizer Luminizer - I've always been a high lighter kind of girl, I cant get enough of the stuff so I really want to try this out! Everyone raves about it especially Essiebutton so I know it wont let me down.

2. Real Techniques Sam's Picks Collection - I'm a massive fan of the real technique brushes just like everyone else so when I saw this kit I jumped for joy. If I'm honest I own every brush in the collection except for the essential crease brush which is only available if you buy this kit but I'm a sucker for crease brushes and I bet this one is brilliant!

3. Caudalie Vinosource S.O.S Thirst Quenching Serum - I've said it before and I'll say it again, I love facial serums. I think they make such a difference to my skin and my bedtime routine is not complete without one. I've never seen this offering before but now I have, I'm all over it.

4. Urban Decay Naked Ultra Nourishing Lipgloss - Everyone has said great things about this gloss, even people who are like me who prefer lipstick so I'm eager to see what the fuss is all about.

5.  Dior Addict Lip Maximizer - Because we all want bigger lips don't we? Plus the packaging is gorgeous!

6.  Antipodes Aura Manuka Honey Mask - I'm yet to try anything from this brand and I really want to. I'm a sucker for masks so I think this will be the product to ease me into Antipodes

7.  Benefit Erase Paste - I'm still on the hunt for my "perfect concealer" and this is a cult favourite with many beauty bloggers so maybe, just maybe this is the one

8.  Caudalie Beauty Elixir - The item everyone seems to have except me. Sounds like a wonder product yet I'm still unsure what I'd use it for but of course, still want it!

9. Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette - I still cant quite believe I still haven't got this palette, I held out because I wanted the Nars Narsissist Palette instead but now I'm craving this!

What's on your beauty wish list? 

No comments:

Post a Comment