-->

Sunday 23 March 2014

The Weeks Most Loved #10


#10?! That's gone quick! This week I've been loving so many things ranging from hair care to body care and of course, make up. I swapped quite a few bits round in my make up bag and went through my massive stash to find new products.  

Starting off with hair, I've been loving the Toni and Guy Sea Salt Spray. I love using this on days when I haven't got time to straighten it. I spray this into my hair and tie it up and it just gives a pony tail a little more. This can be used to create gorgeous beach like hair also. Most sea salt sprays I've tried have dried my hair out and left it feeling almost crunchy but I get none of that with this one.
Next up is the Soap And Glory Butter Yourself Body Butter, this is what I imagine heaven to smell like. Seriously. I prefer these over the Body Shop ones 100%! It's so thick and creamy and I can still feel it on the skin the following morning, amazing.

Now on to my favourite part, make up. I've never really been into concealers, I had only one and I was happy with that but lately my stash of concealers have grown. The one I've enjoyed using this week is the Collection Illuminating Touch. I love using this under my eye area and to highlight other points of my face. I find this doesn't settle in fine lines or crease at all. Cheap as well, so an all round winner!
When I found the Laura Mercier Oil Free Primer I didn't think I'd like it at all, I prefer silicone based primers that make my skin feel silky instead of tacky but this one has the best of both worlds. Yes it feels slightly tacky but it still made my skin feel smooth and soft, I really noticed a difference to my foundation too. At £29.00 it is alot but I highly recommend it!

Next up is theBalms Frat Boy Blusher, a gorgeous matte peachy pink shade. I find this colour works with any make up look and allows you to go happy handed with the highlighter because it is matte. The formula is incredible too, so creamy that it doesn't enhance any dryness to the skin or lasts forever. The pigmentation is amazing too. For the quality £14.50 is a bargain!
Now, I've saved the best for last. Macs lipsticks in Snob. I've wanted this lipstick for the longest time but with Google swatches looking all different I held off. I finally caved in and I'm glad I did. I would describe it as a muted wearable bubblegum pink. I've been enjoying wearing this everyday with minimal eye shadow and pink blusher. Lush.

What have you been loving this week? 

No comments:

Post a Comment