-->

Monday 14 April 2014

Current MAC favourites



When I first got into highend make up MAC was the first brand I went to, with its range of colours, different finishes and not forgetting the reasonable prices it is usually everyones first highend brand to turn to. After a few months of enjoying the brand I then turnt to more expensive brands and forgot about MAC. But recently I've been purchasing more MAC things and have found a load of favourite products.

The first thing I've really enjoyed is 'snob' lipstick. I held off buying this for the longest time because in some swatches it looked too purple but the colour is perfect. It's a cool toned pink with purple undertones that looks amazing with any make up look. Lately I've turnt to this when I don't know what lip product to use.
Staying with lips, another lipstick that I've been loving is "Saint Germain" a bright bubblegum barbie pink. I've seen mixed reviews on this lipstick and I understand why because it is so bright! I like to dab this on the lips for a gorgeous sutile pink. 

I mentioned last week that I got 2 new eyes shadows for my palette and I've loved both. The first is "Nylon" the perfect icy shimmer for the inner corner and first part of my eyelid to brighten it. The second is "Woodwinked" mentioned in last weeks favourites here. I also mentioned the Zoom Fast Black Lash mascara sample I received.  A couple of weeks ago I won the paint pot "Let's Skate" in a giveaway, being a paint pot virgin I was really excited to try this because of all the hype. I chose Lets Skate because pink and purple shades make my green eyes pop and this really does! Apparently this shade isn't as creamy as others so I'm interested to know what shades are the creamier formula.
The last thing I've been loving is "Well Dressed" a gorgeous baby pink colour. Although this isn't very pigmented I love using this on my no make up make up days. It gives the most natural glow of colour and really wakens up my face.

What are you favourite MAC products?

No comments:

Post a Comment