-->

Friday 11 April 2014

The Weeks Most Loved #12



Another week another favourites. This week I've enjoyed loads of things and noticed they were all mainly MAC, I took a few bits out to make a separate post so keep your eyes peeled for that next week.

Starting off with eyes I purchased two new MAC eyeshadows for my palette but the one that stood out to me most was "woodwinked". It's a gorgeous warm brown with a bronze shimmer to it. I've enjoyed using this all over the lid and in my crease. This shade is a must have! 
When my order from MAC came I also received a sample of their "Zoom Fast Black Lash"
mascara (is this something new they are doing?) I've never bought any of their mascaras because I had always heard bad reviews about them but I loved this! It made my eyelashes really long and curled and didn't smudge under my eyes which usually happens with me.

Moving on to nails, this weeks I've been loving MUA's "bright coral", I put this on Monday and still on Thursday night, no chips! I love how this is red but not red if you know what I mean and for just £1 this nail polish is amazing!
I remember when Maybelline first launched their "Fit Me" range and everyone raved about the foundation so I went out and got myself a bottle but hated it so I didn't go back to try anything else until recently the concealer has got all the hype now and I agree! It's so creamy and it covers my dark circles beautifully. It's suppose to be a dupe for the Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer but I haven't tried it so I cant comment on that. 

And that's it for this week, make sure to check back during next week to see all the MAC bits I've been loving! 

What have you enjoyed using this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment