-->

Wednesday 23 April 2014

Top 5 Nail Polishes For Spring





You will never see my nails chipped or unpainted, I'm just one of those girls. My favourite types of nail polishes are pastels, infact anything pastel is a winner with me so that's why I love spring nails. Most of my nail varnishes are spring shades so this is going to be hard to narrow it down to 5 so they wont be in any order but here we go!

1. Barry M Gelly in Papaya - When I first got this I wasn't sure why, it's not my normal kind of shade. At the time of buying this I was always a pink nail varnish kind of girl but this colour converted me. It's a gorgeous peachy orange that looks so summery and suits any skin tone.

2. Barry M Gelly in Blueberry - I never thought I'd see myself wearing blue nail polish but on a whim I bought it and instantly fell in love. I find myself keep looking at my nails when I wear this it just really brightens everything without being too bam in your face.

3. Essie Figi - A bloggers favourite and it's clear to see why. I love how this polish is almost white so it gives a chic sophisticated look but because of the tiny pink involved it doesn't look like tipex nails.

4. MUA Bright Coral - I mentioned this in my last favourites, for £1 it's amazing. After 4 days on the nails, no chips! The colour is beautiful and so is the formula.

5. Barry M Pink Flamingo - Of course there had to be a pink involved. This is my favourite pink in my collection, it's bright but not bright bam if you know what I mean? It's not too pale and not too dark either, it's just perfect!

What are your favourite spring nail colours?


No comments:

Post a Comment