-->

Friday 25 April 2014

The Weeks Most Loved #13



This week I've changed my make up bag around and changed up my skin routine so there's been quite a few new favourites.
I've always been a fan of manual gritty face exfoliators, I loved the way my skin felt so smooth afterwards until I found out how bad they were for your skin. So out they went but then my skin started to feel bumpy and gross. I've heard of exfoliating toners before so I went searching for one online. I chose the Clarins gentle exfoliator brightening toner and it has worked a dream! I've been using this in my night time routine and have woken up to soft glowing skin, this will never leave my routine and will defiantly be repurchasing it.
I've never owned a highend concealer before because I don't really get any bad spots that a drugstore concealer wont cover but I wanted one for under my eyes to brighten the area up but couldn't find one light enough, everyone has been raving about the Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer so I thought I'd give it a go. I was matched to vanilla so thought I'd go one shade lighter and got Chantilly. I've really enjoyed using this to cover any dark circles I may have or little spots. Just the like the name suggests this is very creamy and blends like a dream.

I like to change my eye shadow palettes around every couple of weeks and the one I've gone back to this week has been the Urban Decay Naked Basics Palette, alot of people hold off on this palette because there are only 6 shades, 5 being matte and one with slight shimmer but I cant get enough of this. Looking at it you would think there are not many looks that can be created with it, but your'd be surprised.
I love the look of matte lips and have my fair share of some but they can be very drying and I suffer from dry lips anyway. I've tried plenty of lip balms but none have done the job until now. Never in a million years did I think I'd spend £10 on a lip balm, but I have. Everyone said how good the Nuxe Reve De Miel balm was so I gave it a chance and oh my, this stuff is amazing! I use this before bed and wake up with smooth lips and I can now wear matte lipsticks! HG lip balm here!

A few weeks ago I won Essie Naughty Nautical in a giveaway, it's a shade that I thought looked gorgeous on others but wasn't the kind of colour I usually go for. Once applying it I instantly loved it. I'd describe it as an ocean green colour with tiny glitter, so tiny it just looks shimmery. I've never really been a fan of Essie polishes because they don't last long on the nails but after 6 days of wearing this it still hasn't chipped, strange, maybe it's the new formula?

Do you know which Essie shades are the new formula? What have you been loving this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment