-->

Friday 2 May 2014

The Weeks Most Loved #14




Another week another favourites, these seem to come by so quickly! I've changed near enough everything in my make up bag this week so there are alot of things I've been loving.

MUA Palette | Undressed
 I've mentioned before how much I love the "Undress Me Too" palette but never really gave the "Undressed" palette a go until now. I've loved near enough every shade in this palette and found that none creased or disappeared on my eyes but saying that I don't have oily lids so maybe a primer is needed for those who do. I'm defiantly going to look into more MUA eye shadow palettes and the best thing is they are only £4!

Rimmel Lash Accelerator
Staying with eyes, I've gone back to using the Rimmel Lash Accelerator, my HG drugstore mascara. Everytime I run out of mascara and am on a budget this is the one I tend to go for it really gives length to my lashes whilst curling them too!

Barry M Hi Shine Lip Crayon | Alpha
The Barry M Hi Shine lip crayon was another prize I won in a giveaway, the shade I have is "Alpha". I don't wear red lipstick but this is gorgeous! The pigmentation is more than a tinted balm but less than a lipstick, it just gives the perfect amount of wash of colour on the lips. These are really glossy too so perfect for the spring months.
I now have my eyes on the shade "Electra".

Bourjois 3D Effect Gloss | Rose Chimeric
Another drugsrore lip favourite is the Bourjois 3D effect gloss in shade "Rose Chimeric". I've mentioned this lipgloss before and it's defiantly one of my favourite drugstore products. The colour is lush and it isn't sticky at all.

NO7 Instant Radiance Highlighter
The NO7 Instant Radiance Highlighter has been a firm favourite of mine since I got it, its' the perfect champagne shade for my skin tone that has a gorgeous sheen to it. This will perfect for the spring/summer months due to it's creamy texture.

Dior Addict Glow Balm
I've wanted this for the longest time but held off due to it being a different shade on each person. I finally gave in and bought it and have fallen in love. I'm currently planning a blog post about this so keep your eyes peeled.

Real Techniques Buffing Brush
I own near enough every Real Techniques brush there is but I never felt the need for the core collection. Lately I've been enjoying contouring alot more and needed a separate brush for that so I decided to try the Real Techniques one. I had to get the Core Collection because the brush is not sold separately but the brush that really stood out to me was the buffing brush. It's alot more softer than what I'm use to, it felt like I was applying my foundation with a blush brush instead but the finish it gives it beautiful!

What have you been loving this week?


No comments:

Post a Comment