-->

Monday 5 May 2014

Requested | Urban Decay Naked Basics Palette




This is probably the most boring looking palette I own with its 5 matte shades, 1 satin and a few looking very similar it doesn't look very exciting. Since I mentioned this in a favourites post I had a couple of people ask for a post on it, probably because it's not as exciting as the bigger palettes Urban Decay offer and it's often questioned what's so good about the Naked Basics Palette. I always wondered the same thing until I got to a stage where I wanted more matte eyeshadows so opted for this palette. Since owning this palette it's fair to say it's one of my favourites.

Looking at the 6 shades it's hard to believe the amount of looks I can create, from day time to night time, this palette takes you there. Like all Urban Decay eye shadows the texture is very creamy and blend like a dream. There's no fall out either which is a big bonus for me because I like to conceal and powder before I apply any eye make up. 

Venus - A pearl satin creamy white
Foxy - A yellow beige
Walk of shame - Neutral beige
Naked 2 - Soft taupe with grey
Faint - Warm medium brown
Crave - Strong black

 Naked 2 is by far my favourite shades, it's so unique I'm yet to see any other brand sell a shade like it, Macs Omega is similar but it's darker. 
If your on the fence about this palette then don't be, buy it, you wont be disappointed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment