-->

Monday 25 August 2014

Collection Work The Colour Eyeshadow Pencils





After seeing quite a few bloggers rave about these Work The Colour Eyeshadow Pencils from Collection I had to give them a go. Being a mum I'm one for fast application so I thought these would be right up my street and at £3.19 each I couldn't say no. Collection was my go to brand as a young teenager with their bright glitter eyeliners (let's not go there!) so rediscovering them was quite nice. With 6 shades from the line I chose 2 to try first, "Vintage Blush", a pearly pink and "Hot Chocolate", a brown with a hint of taupe. I swatched both on my hand in store and loved how creamy they were but didn't disappear when I blended them out and the pigmentation was an instant win. 
They work exactly the same on my eyelids, smooth to apply with no dragging and blend easily with a brush or my fingers. The pencils lasted all day with no creasing or balling and didn't irritate my eyes either. 
I love using "Vintage Rose" all over the lid with "Hot Chocolate" in the crease, both look lovely all over the lid on their own also. 
For me, these are a great buy and I'll be checking out more shades when I can. And by the way, trying to wash off the swatches was a pain! 

What do you think of these? Have you tried them or are you planning to?

No comments:

Post a Comment