-->

Wednesday 20 August 2014

Top 10 Highend Make Up Products




There's nothing I love more than to treat myself to a highend product so when I saw this tag going round I had to read every post and do one myself. 

1. Estee Lauder Double Wear foundation - There's no surprise this was featured was there!? I rave about this all the time. Love the coverage and the lasting of it. Full review is here. 

2. Benefit Watts Up - I'm not usually a cream product lover but sometimes after setting your foundation and adding another powder in the mix things can look abit cakey. When it comes to cream products on top of powder things can go horribly wrong but not with the Benefit Watts Up Highlighter, it applies beautifully and leaves a gorgeous hint of  champagne highlight with no shimmer.

3. MAC snob - My go to lipstick, oh how I love you! It's not pink, it's not purple, it's not a nude yet it's not bright, it has to be one of the most unique shades I've come across. With it's satin finish the pigment is amazing, creamy yet stays put for hours. 

4. Benefit Erase Paste - A couple of months ago I would have said the Bobbi Brown Corrector but I think this is way much better. Erase Paste works for both blemishes and under eyes to correct any blue shadows you may have where as the Bobbi Brown Corrector is just for the under eyes. I got mine in light and was shocked how dark it actually was but somehow it blends to my own skin colour. Magic product. 

5. MAC Mineralize Skin Finish Natural - As a oily skinned girl powder is a must for me but I was so fed up of looking cakey, until I discovered the Natural Skin Finish. I can top up during the day too without looking a mess and it adds a tiny bit more coverage so you look flawless all day. Will definitely be repurchasing this when I run out. 

6. Dior Rosy Glow Blush - Everything about this blush is gorgeous, the colour, the packaging and the scientific background. When applying to your cheeks the product adapts to everyone differently which I love! This is the perfect baby pink colour on me that makes me look instantly awake and healthy. Pricey but worth it. 

7. Anastasia Brow Wiz - I've only been in to doing my brows the past few months and after trying different pencils I finally found my HG. I love how thin the nib is so it's really easy to mimic hair lines plus things stay very natural! 

8. YSL Gloss Volupte - A few weeks back I was on the hunt for a new lip gloss and whilst in my local Boots I noticed the new YSL Gloss Voluptes, every shade was gorgeous but I went with 202. Since then it has been love. The smell is gorgeous, it reminds me of peaches, the formula is very smooth and hydrating plus the pigment is perfect for a lip gloss. I'm already looking at shade 101.

9. MAC Eyeshadows - Choosing between MAC eyeshadows and the Urban Decay palettes was so hard but MAC wins just because of the whole making your own palette. MAC have every shade known to man to choose from and the buzz adding it to your palette makes it worth while. Coming in different finishes there is something for everyone and the consistency of each shadow is on point.

10. Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer - Being a pale skinned girl it's impossible to find a concealer lighter than my skin tone in the drugstore. I decided to give the Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer a go for an under eye highlighted look. Most concealers crease of me but this doesn't, it's so hydrating and doesn't go cakey at all. I love using this on my eye area and also around my nose where I get alot of redness. My heart sank when I paid for this but it was worth it.

What are your top 10 highend buys?

No comments:

Post a Comment