-->

Wednesday 7 January 2015

Real Techniques Bold Metals Collection Review





If you haven't heard about the new collection from Real Techniques then where have you been?! There are 7 new brushes which are divided in to 3 categories,  gold are the base brushes, rose gold are the finishing brushes and the silver are the eye brushes. 

I've been after the Nars ita brush for the longest time now but it's always sold out so when I saw the 301 contour brush was included in the new line I was beyond excited. As you probably already know Real Techniques brushes are usually great quality with affordable prices but the bold metals collection are more pricey and it does show. The bristles are even more softer than the original line, something I thought couldn't be possible. Every brush handle is weighted for ultimate comfort and control, also, the handle is diamond shaped meaning they wont roll off your designated make up space. I have really enjoyed using the contour brush it really has lived up to my expectations. Like I said the bristles are super soft and they blend products into the skin quickly and beautifully.
The next brush I picked up was the 300 tapered blush brush, another shaped brush I've been on the hunt for. I wanted a brush this shape so I could use it for highlight and precise blush techniques, I love the size of this one, it isn't too big or too small.
 I recently purchased the Anastasia dip brow pomade and thought the 202 angled liner brush would be perfect for it. All my other angled liner brushes are quite thick at the top but the  202 is really thin which helps drawing in light like hair strokes to my brows.

Overall I'm really pleased with the new collection and cant wait to try the rest.

Will you be purchasing any of the brushes from the new line?

No comments:

Post a Comment