-->

Monday 2 March 2015

February Favourites



In the month of February I had my make up done at a Laura Mercier counter and the one product that really jumped out to me was the Matte Radiance Baked Powder. I tend to stay clear from bronzers because they are usually too orange on my complexion but oh my this just gives a gorgeous glow to the skin. Like the name suggests it gives a radiance to the skin that really brightens up the skin without being shimmery or glittery. At £25 I think this is brilliant, I'm yet to see anything else like it on the market. 
Something that I find complements the bronzer is the MAC Mineralize Skin Finish in Soft And Gentle, this may come to a surprise to you but this is actually a new addition to my make up collection. I would say this is the most hyped about product on the internet and I cant believe it took me so long to get it, it's true, it looks amazing even on pale skin.

Another MAC product that I have been loving has been the Pro Long Wear Concealer in NC15, I've been using this under my eyes for highlighting and love the coverage it gives. Most concealers crease on me but this doesn't although it's thick in consistency. It also lasts all day without breaking me out.
Next up is a foundation brush I cant believe I have lived without! I wanted a change from my usual RT Buffing brush so opted for the Urban Decay Good Karma Optical Blurring Brush. Urban Decay claim that the brush gives a flawless finish that also blurs fine lines and imperfections and it does exactly that! The bristles move freely and aren't packed tightly giving it a pleasuring feeling when buffed on to the skin.

And finally in February I found myself reaching for the Revlon Lip Butter in Strawberry Shortcake, everyone and their dogs have heard of these now an
d are loved by many. The lip butters are extremely hydrating and great for everyday wear. Strawberry Shortcake is a beautiful sheer pink that has been a firm favourite for in my handbag.

What have you been loving lately? 

No comments:

Post a Comment