-->

Thursday 18 June 2015

12 Products I Will Forever Repurchase


There aren't many products I continue to repurchase once I've ran out of it as I love to try new products but obviously along the way there are some things I always find myself going back to. Some things mentioned are already repurchases and others are products that I genuinely love so I know that in the future they will become a repurchase. Enough babbling, lets dive straight in. 


1. The Body Shop Camomile Cleansing Oil - I have lost count how many bottles of this stuff I have bought but a rough guess would be 5, yes 5! I've spoken about this cleanser a number of times and I'm not the only one. Since finding this product taking off make up is so simple and quick, a couple of pumps does the whole face including eye make up. Before I tried a cleansing oil I was sceptical, I thought I'd be left with oily skin and was pleasantly surprised with the result, smooth soft skin without that horrible layer of yuckiness that some cleansers leave. At £10 a bottle which lasts a good few months, this is a steal!


2. Estee Lauder Double Wear - You are probably thinking "Oh she isn't talking about THAT foundation again is she?!" yes sorry I am! I've stuck to this foundation for at least 2 years now just because it does everything I want a foundation to do. I decided a few months ago I was going to try a couple of new foundations, and I did but they just wasn't as good as my old trusty DW. 


3. Mac Mineralize Skinfinish Natural - For the longest time I had struggled to find the perfect setting powder, all the ones I was trying either make me look cakey or just didn't work at all. The skin finish was hyped all around blogs and Youtube videos and I finally decided to try it for myself. How can a setting powder be so wonderful? I don't know but this one seriously is. It goes on like a dream, it isn't noticeable and if I do need to top up, it doesn't go cakey. Love love love!

4. Benefit Porefessional - A smoothing primer is a must for me, I can't stand those ones that feel tacky. The main reason why I keep repurchasing the Porefessional is because I love the way foundation looks on top of it. It claims it minimizes the look of pores, I honestly see no difference but the texture is a win for me.


5. Urban Decay Naked Concealer - Ask me a few months ago and the Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer  would have been mentioned but since trying the UD Naked Concealer, the Nars as been forgotten about. If I'm honest the 2 concealers are pretty similar but the UD one isn't as creamy as the Nars meaning it lasts a lot longer. I've seen alot of people complain about the colour range of the Urban Decay Naked Concealer but the shade I chose is perfect for me. 


6. Anastasia Brow Wiz - Shocked? No I didn't think so. I've tried quite a few eye brow products but this is the one I keep going back to. As the name suggests, it makes doing brows so quick and effortless. I love how natural the Brow Wiz looks too. I'm not particularly perfect at doing my eyebrows but using this makes it so much more easier. 

7. Rimmel Scandal Eyes Eyeliner in Nude - For years I had always used a white pencil in my water line not realising how fake and harsh it actually looked until I started to use a nude colour instead. The texture of the Rimmel Eyeliner is reason why I don't try out any other nude pencil. I love how soft and creamy it is so it's comfortable to apply. It also has a gel like feel to it meaning it lasts a lot longer than an ordinary pencil would.

8. Bourjois Volume Clubbing mascara - Mascara is one of those things that I've given up trying highend versions of, no matter the price I find drugstore mascaras do exactly the same thing. The one mascara I find myself keep coming back to is the Bourjois Volume Clubbing Mascara, as the name suggests the volume the mascara gives is incredible! It lasts all day without flaking off or smudging at all.


9. Avene Soothing Hydrating Serum - I was never one to apply serum before my make up due to thinking it would leave my face feeling too greasy and that my make up wouldn't last. I was sent this serum and was recommended to put it on in my morning routine, I was hesitant at first but was actually surprised at how much of a difference it made. Although the name suggests it's an night time serum it is really light and works perfectly for mornings, it really preps skin for foundation and helps things look more flawless.

10. Illamasqua Cream Pigment In Hollow - I have recently gotten into cream products and was after a cream contour, I have heard so many good things about this pigment that I just had to try it. I have used this everyday since purchasing it, I love how natural it looks and it blends beautifully!

11. Mac fix + - I had this in my collection for the longest time but had never used it until one day I had a cakeyness overload so I decided to try it and I couldn't believe how well it fixed my face. It has now become an everyday staple for me even if my make up doesn't look cakey it still improves how my base looks and I couldn't be without it. If you can tell in the above picture the bottle is actually empty but I have already ordered another bottle, this time the full version.

12. Mac Snob Lipstick - Again, another product I have rambled on about a zillion times! Most probably the perfect every day lipstick of all time? I love how different this lipstick is, it isn't bright yet isn't a nude. I find this lipstick gives an extra oomph to your look without being too OTT.

So there you have it, the products I couldn't live without. What are you favourite products?

No comments:

Post a Comment