-->

Thursday 26 December 2013

Beauty Sale Favourites 2013

Boxing day is one of my favourite days of the year followed behind Christmas day. For one, cold meats and pickles for dinner is absolute munch but most of all being sat in front of the laptop shopping sales whilst eating the Christmas chocolates. Here are my favourite picks I have come across.



Space NK- There was only one thing I found in the Space NK sale and that was from Laura Mercier. I've been wanting to try the creme brulees for some time now. In this set you receive 150g creme brulee bath salts and 150ml creme brulee souffle body creme, from £30 to £15!


Feel Unique- Another thing I have been eyeing up for some time now comes from YSL. The glossy stain is a product that is always mentioned on numerous of blogs and Youtube videos. I'm partially interested in the shade 105 corail hold up. With 15% off you can now get it for £19.97.
Following on from that I noticed that the YSL Rouge Voulpte lipsticks were also on sale from £23.0 to £19.97, I'm a proud owner of shade 01 Nude Beige. I love the formula, the packaging the everything about these lipsticks so I think I ought to buy another maybe?
And last but by no means least we have Dior Addict Lip Glow.  From £22.50 to £19.12 you really cant go wrong. I've wanted it ever since I saw EssieButton mention it on her Youtube channel but wasn't sure whether to purchase it due to it reacting differently on everyone's lips. Now that it is on sale I think I'll bite the bullet and get it, wish me luck!


Harrods- Harrods isn't somewhere I usually look online for my make up and skin care but it popped up when I search for something and I'm glad I clicked on to it. I had seen the Elizabeth Arden Skin Illuminating Pore Minimizing Toner ages ago and seriously wanted it but didn't have the money. I soon forgot about it but now I have now been reminded of it again and I now want it even more. From £35 to £31.50 it's not the biggest saving but it's better than nothing.
I also spotted the Origins Drink Up Hydrating Lip Balm Set for £20.00 from £30.00 an amazing bargain. In the set you get 4 miniature balms in Nude Nectarine, Pink guava, Plum Punch and Cherry Pop.

Beauty Bay- I've been wanting the Stila In The Light Palette for some time now and was hoping I'd find it in the sale, unfortunatly I didn't but I did come across the Color Me Glossy Lip Glaze 9 Piece Collection for just £17.70 from £29.50, another great deal. It comes with a variety of shades from nudes to brights, perfect for every occasion.
My last favourite find comes from Urban Decay, the Vice 2 Palette.  Each shade is new to Urban Decay and cannot be found anywhere else. Also comes with an array of colours for each occasion from your nudes to your smokey eye colours. This was £42.00 but is now £33.60.

What have you bought in the sales?

No comments:

Post a Comment