-->

Tuesday 31 December 2013

Best Of 2013 Beauty Products

Another year is about to pass us and boy am i starting to feel old. The time is getting longer since being at school and already my daughter is in her second year of nursery. It really is true when they say "time waits for no one". But, 2013 has been a great year for my beauty bag I have found so many good products so I'm here to share with you my favourite 2013 finds. 

Primer- Smashbox Colour Correcting Primer  has been by far my favourite this year. I have red discolouration which this just cancels out giving me a lovely canvas to start my foundation on. It's a smoothing primer also which I love. 


Foundation- 2013 was the year I disscovered my holy grail foundation, Estee Lauder Double Wear. This foundation ticks all of the boxes, the coverage is amazing, it lasts all day even in the most humid of weathers and looks flawless all day. I will never buy a different foundation ever again.


Concealer- The Bobbi Brown corrector is my holy grail concealer, I get blue-ish tones in the inner corner of my eye and this just makes them disappear. On top of that I use the Rimmel Wake Me Up concealer to brighten the area up. None of these crease on me and they last all day. 


Powder- Most probley the most famous powder in the blogging world, Rimmel Stay Matte. Cheap packaging but it does the job. 

Bronzer- I'm not a bronzer kind of girl especially because I'm quite fair skinned but I do use the Kevyn Aucoin Sculpting Powder which is the perfect grey based powder to create natural shadows on the face.

Blush- 2013 is the year where I started experimenting with blusher. In the past I had no clue about where abouts on the cheek to apply it or which colour would best suit me. My knowledge has since grown and I'm now in love with Macs Well Dressed blush. A gorgeous baby pink with a satin finish suits my skin tone just right. 


Highlighter- It has to be Mac Mineralize Skin Finish in Lightspacade. A sutile yet gorgeous highlighter for everyday use. 

Brows- I don't really do anything with my brows expect get them threaded each month. Although the soap and glory archary has been a recent purchase. I've been enjoying it so far but I haven't had it long enough to give a proper review. 


Eye shadow Palette- This year I purchased my first high-end palette, the Urban Decay Naked 1 Palette. I've used it near enough every day since. Every colour suits my skin tone and eye colour and the pigmentation is amazing. I'm now hoping to get the naked 3 palette...

Mascara- I finally caved in and bought the Benefit They're Real Mascara. I was unsure wheather to get it due to having long eyelashes already and because of the price but I'm glad I did the volume and length the mascara gives is incredible. I'm now on my 3rd tube. 

Lipstick- Lipsticks are my favourite things to buy, I have loads. But my favourite lipstick purchase of this year has to be Mac Creme Cup. Omg, this is such a beauty. A beautiful baby pink nude which seems to go with any make up look and is super hydrating. Its love. 

Lipgloss- Nars Turkish Delight by far. This looks gorgeous over Macs Creme Cup. A milky pink colour which suits most skins tones and a favourite of Kim K!


What have been your 2013 beauty favourites? 

No comments:

Post a Comment