-->

Friday 3 January 2014

A Little Treat

Whilst out shopping the other day I had to urge to treat myself, unhealthy I know. I tend to have this thought each time I go shopping. I have been good lately though and bought nothing except Christmas presents for others so on this occasion I used that to justify my treats.


My first stop was at Debenhams. At Christmas I recieved the Best of Benefit gift set and fell in live with the Porefessional primer so I knew I had to get the full size before I ran out. I'm big fan of silicone based primers because they make your skin feel like velvet and give an incredible canvas for your foundation to sit upon. A cheaper alternative but still a great primer are the Smashbox ones, personally the colour correcting one is my favourite.

I have recently run out of my Liz Earle Hot Cloth Polish and after repurchasing this for the past 2 years I thought it was time to try something new. I've seen Tanya Burr bang on about the Clinique Take The Day Off Balm so whilst I was having a snoop in my local Boots I decided to cheek it out at the counter. For £21 it's a bit more pricey than the Liz Earle cleanser but you only need the tiniest amount for your entire face. The consistency of the balm feels so luxurious that I cannot wait to take my make up off before I go to bed.

On my way out of boots I noticed that the store had had a revamp and had new counters added such as Origins, Smash box, bare minerals, just to name a few but the one that stood out to be most was the Liz Earle counter because I had also ran out of my Instant Boost Tonic.  This is my holy grail toner and never again will I ever try another. In the past all the toners I've used really dry my skin out but with this one it hydrates and feels so refreshing. At the price of £13.25 it's a great bargain too!

Have you treated yourself to anything lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment