-->

Wednesday 21 May 2014

Current Skin Routine - Night Edition


There's nothing I love more than to take my make up off after a long day. Skin care is one of the things I really enjoy buying, seeing your skin change from dull looking to glowing is one of the best feelings. I personally believe spending more on skincare is the best option as it's really important. My night time skincare routine is always changing but I thought I'd share with you what I'm currently using. If there is anything you would like a more in-depth review on, let me know in the comments.

1. The Body Shop Camomile Cleansing Oil - This oil hasn't left my bathroom shelf since I bought it. This is so quick and easy to use and it takes off every scrap of make up on my face plus it leaves my skin feeling so soft. Before using this I thought it would leave my skin feeling greasy or would leave behind residue but it does neither. 

2. Liz Earle Hot Cloth Polish - I then use this to make sure every bit of dirt and grime is gone. Being a balm cleanser this is really hydrating on the skin and doesn't leave my skin feeling stripped at all. This is a firm favourite of mine and I always have a spare in my collection even if it isn't part of my current skincare routine.

3. Clarins Gentle Exfoliator Brightening Toner - I've mentioned before that I've always been a fan of manual exfoliators, the one with beads, but after hearing how damaging they are to the skin I opted for an exfoliating toner instead. After using this I wake up to extremely smooth and glowing skin, this will always be a staple in my skincare routine. 

4. Clarins Double Serum - The mother of all serums. This baby is amazing! I tend to use this when my skin is looking really dull and lifeless. Alot of my redness has gone since using this and my freckles have
toned down alot. After one application my skin looks 10x better and I find I hardly need any foundation or concealer.

5. Origins Starting Over Eye Cream  - This is actually the only eye cream I own and I think it will be for a long time because this works wonders. After a month of using this I found that the fine lines under my eye had faded. My concealer use to really crease there too but since using this I don't have this problem. I like to use this at night because it takes a while to sink in, which I like. 

6. NO7 Beautiful Skin Night Cream - My current choice for night cream comes from NO7, a brand I don't tend to look at but I had received so many vouchers for a discount I decided to use them on this. I love how thick this cream is yet doesn't feel really heavy on the skin. This really takes care of my dry patches and leaves me with beautiful skin (ha!) in the morning to start my make up routine. 

No comments:

Post a Comment