-->

Wednesday 7 May 2014

Revlon ColorStay Shadow Links





Revlon is a brand that I'm not usually draw towards, I've always thought of it as "old lady make up" but recently it seems as if Revlon have stepped up their game. Browsing in my local Superdrug on the weekend I found myself being at the Revlon stand which is very unusual and came across the ColorStay Shadow Links, something I hadn't seen before. To be honest, the thing that drawed me to them was the price, £2.99!!

At first I thought they were just regular single eyeshadows until I realised they linked together! Just like the higher price brand Jouer these eyeshadows clip together to form your on palette. Genius.
I chose 4 shades, to get me started, I'm sure I'll end up with alot more! The pigmentation is great for the price, these shadows are perfect for a wash of colour to the lids and crease or if you want something more bold I'd suggest a primer.

Petal - Pearly peach with a satin finish
Taupe - Medium brown with a satin finish
Lilac - Light purple with a pearl finish
Moss - Dark khaki green with grey with a pearl finish


Overall I think these are amazing and I hope Revlon add new products to the "Link" range.


No comments:

Post a Comment