-->

Monday 30 June 2014

Bourjois Volume 1 Seconde Mascara


It's not often I buy drugstore mascara because it seemed that I had already found my HG, Benefit They're Real but after all the hype over the Bourjois Volume 1 Seconde Macara I had to try it for myself.
When I first opened it I was disappointed, although it's a plastic wand which I love, the brush was big with no shape at all, as if there was no thought put in to it. But once I applied it I couldn't believe how long it made my lashes. I love my eyelashes to be long, fluttery and with a bit of volume and this mascara gives me that. I already have quite long natural lashes, even the bottom ones so most mascaras smudge on me but I found even in hot weather this didn't smudge at all.  Like I said Benefit They're Real is my all time favourite but I think this could well be just as good.

Have you tried the Bourjois Volume 1 Seconde Macara? Did you like it?

No comments:

Post a Comment