-->

Wednesday 2 July 2014

Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge





I've always been a huge fan of face sponges especially the beauty blender which I used for a good couple of years until it broke. Sad times. For me sponges are make up savers, if your skin is dry that day then using a sponge will prevent any dry skin or patches showing and if you've already done your make up using brushes and your make up is looking cakey or dry skin is showing a damp sponge patted on top will get rid of it.
After owning the beauty blender I didn't have much faith in cheaper versions until the Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge made an appearance, I was still a bit sceptical but after a few raving reviews I decided to try it out for my self. 
If I'm honest I prefer this to the beauty blender, the shape is alot more better! With a pointed and a flat side this sponge can apply every part of base make up including concealer and contour. When wet it's quite bouncy too. 
If you've been longing to try the beauty blender but don't want to spend that much then I highly recommend this one.  

No comments:

Post a Comment